WAVE WINTER GOODBYE WITH THESE 10 THINGS TO TRY BEFORE IT'S GONE
Although I'm *frothin* for summer and here on the Gold Coast it's basically been summery for weeks, there's still a few things I'm reminded to do to celebrate the beautiful season of winter before it's gone again for another year.
Below are 10 to do's I recommend before the season changes - especially if it's chillier where you are. Think you can cram them all into the next five days??... I'm sure going to try.
- Snuggle up with a loved one (fur babies count) and watch a dramatic, tear jerker movie. #justcoz
- Burn that beautiful caramel, woodsy, winter-flavoured crackling candle.
- Go to bed early and wake up late, loving on your bed like the good friend it is.
- Cook up a big batch of creamy pumpkin soup and savour that warming sensation right down to your tippy toes.
- Find a log fire or camp fire and sit by it, mesmerised.
- Wear stockings with everything.
- Wear boots with everything. Over the knee #eryday.
- Add a woolly scarf to your outfit and sling it any which way.
- Take an early morning hike and breathe in the crisp cold air until your nose goes red.
- Find snow and frolic in it. #thatsawrap